Petite Fall Brunch Soiree
Thank you Nancy’s Petite Stuffed Bagels for sponsoring this post. Brunching at home just got easier and more delicious with the launch of Nancy’s Petite Stuffed Bagels!
NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels are my go-to, perfect anytime crowd pleaser. Whether it’s a quick snack, weekend Brunch, game day celebration or holiday entertaining brunch and everyday entertaining you will come to find that Once you have experienced just how these yummy bagel bites have made brunching so much easier and delicious you will include them every time! I am not kidding these are a must try.
My take on Hosting brunch for 2-20 people this holiday, A social get-together with good friends and good food is my favorite pastime. My mom was the same way as I was growing up and she used to have really elegant tables whether it was for brunch, lunch or dinner. Her presentation was spot on at every event from the decorations and the table settings to the dishes served at each gathering. She was great at setting a room to set a mood but she also always had seemed to come up with that special unique dish that was the hit at each her parties. But that was my mom, she always had a way with food that didn’t require a cookbook; she just knew what to add to make a dish taste exactly right. She also knew how long to cook it and at what temperature as if it was written in her mind or her DNA but I didn’t inherit that DNA from her. I did inherit her fondness for elegant social gatherings where I could create a fun, pleasant and tasty event for my loved ones to show them how much they mean to me. I have become quite adept at finding special dishes at restaurants and specialty shops that fit in just right at my brunches and lunches. I am glad that I have her tables of the past to inspire my decorations and drive me as I look for those unique and special items that become the hits of my parties. The latest hit dish at my party being NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels. Although they almost didn’t make it to my table as the boys in my house were gobbling them up as soon as they came out of the oven. But that is when I knew that I had something special to serve at a brunch with family and friends.
Ready to play host or hostess? Here are a few tips
- Make it special, I love to do place settings or a personal touch
- Add A live element, set the table with a floral centerpiece or even fresh fruit bring life to your table setting or buffet.
- always plan on seconds when you’re entertaining at home people love to graze as you nibble on a second serving.
I would love to share my patio brunch with you for friendsgiving
I love a fancy drink so we tried these amazing sips you will love and they are super easy to make.
On the menu today is
- Passion Fruit Fresh Brew Tea
- Raspberry strawberry Fizzle
- Cucumber mint Dream
- Garlic cream Pasta
- Avocado BBQ salad
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Fresh bread & drips
- Petite Pumpkin Stuffed Bagels
NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels start with the same quality ingredients used in home cooking real butter, flour, milk, eggs, fresh produce, herbs and high quality cream cheese. For my brunch or for the Thanksgiving season the Pumpkin are absolutely amazing. But, the fresh flavors that are offered can fit nicely into any celebration or even just a breakfast treat. ( my kids are crazy for these ) I am listing the other flavors here so you can start planning your party.
- Original: Keep it classic with NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Original Bagels made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese in a plain bagel
- Jalapeno: Create a pop of flavor excitement anytime with NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Jalapeno Bagels made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese blended with jalapenos in an asiago herb bagel
- Apple Cinnamon: Embrace the holiday season with NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Bagels made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese blended with apples and cinnamon in a cinnamon sugar bagel
- Pumpkin: Enjoy a fall flavor favorite with NANCY’S Petite Pumpkin Stuffed Bagels made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese blended with pumpkin puree in a pumpkin spice bagel (exclusively at Walmart)
The new Petite stuffed bagels are the latest edition to the NANCY’S brand which also includes Deli Spirals, Petite Quiche and entrée size quiche. For more information visit www.NancysPetiteStuffedBagels.com
NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels are available on shelves nationwide November 2017 at select grocers at a suggested retail price of $6.99. Find NANCY’S Petite Stuffed Bagels here!